Saturday, March 12, 2011

getting ready for the PSSA


Hey!
It's me again as you know PSSA's are soming up.
This is the secend year for me to take the test.
My PSSA's are on monday and they are harder this year.
I am in forth grade and so there fore I am taking them 6 days.
Last year we took them only 5 days, but I'm older so more days for me.
If your reading this and you have to take the PSSA's I have some strategies for you.

* The night before the test go to sleep early.
* The day of the test eat a good breakfast.
* Go over some stuff to help you refresh your memory before the test.
* Try your hardest and never give up.
* If you get stuck on a question just skip it but remembor to go back to it and do it later.


These are just a few ways how you can rock the PSSA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment