Thursday, July 21, 2011

(This is me last year on TV)

I got first in swimming two times so I got to be on TV. I got first in one relay and breaststroke. Last year I got first for breaststroke also and was on TV. B championships were held at UpperPerk and A championships were at Hillside last year. This year it was the other way around. I did not get in to A championships because you have to make a certain time to get in. In this case I did not make that time but, that's okay, because B championships are just right for me. Anyways I don't want to go to A championships at my age or any time soon. Because if I did make it in I would be last in my age group and would be with the big kids. Anyways I am so happy I got first. And I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I LOVE the picture at the top. You couldn't be any cuter!!!!

    ReplyDelete